- 4 Tablespoons Epsom Salts
- 1 Cup Olive Oil (light oil is best for taste)
- 14 Pink Grapefruit
- 12 Apples
- 4 Lemons
- 8:30am – 12:30pmJuice 12 grapefruits and drink throughout the morning.
- 1:30pm – 5:30pmJuice 12 apples and drink in the afternoon.
- 6:00pmMix 1 tablespoon of Epsom Salts with 3/4 cup of cold water and squeeze one lemon into it for taste and drink.
- 8:00pmRepeat same as 6:00pm
- 9:30pmPrepare for bed. Measure 1 cup of olive oil into a jar for shaking and add the fresh juice of two grapefruits and shake. Shake real hard to mix thoroughly. Go to the bathroom the last time.
- 10:00pmDrink the Olive Oil mixture. Lie down on your right side for 20 minutes.Try not to move during this time as the oil is passing down the liver. Go to sleep. It would be helpful to drink around 4 Ornithine capsules to assist sleep.
- Next MorningUpon waking take another dose of 1 tablespoon of Epsom Salts, 3/4 water and lemon. Repeat 2 hours later. After two more hours you may eat. Start with fruit juice. Half an hour later eat fruit. One hour later you may eat light.
- For smaller people starting the liver cleanse for the first time, a half cup of olive oil could be used instead of the whole one cup.
- This cleanse is best done following a colon/parasite and kidney cleanse. It is important that your colon be working effectively, and that the bowel toxidities and parastical infestations be removed first (before doing a liver cleanse) as it is of the utmost importance that your body be able to efficiently remove the toxins and stones that are released from your liver.
- To remove stones – do not repeat cleanse any sooner than every two weeks until desired amount of stones are passed. For general cleanse, repeat process twice a year.
- To maintain liver health limit the amount of high-fat foods such as potato chips, salad dressings and excessive amounts of dairy products that you ingest.
- The morning of the second day expect to have mild diarrhoea.
- You may feel a little uncomfortable for a couple of days as the liver continues to purge toxins.