Things you’ll need:
- non-chlorinated water
- Epsom salts
- Cooking thermometer
- enema bag
- Put 2 quarts of water into a pot
- Add 2 tbsp. Epsom salt and stir
- Heat the water and salt mixture to 40 degrees celsius, making sure that the salt on the bottom of the pot is fully dissolved
- Add the mixture to an enema bag and administer
The salt-and-water mixture will naturally clean the colon without killing the natural flora in the colon.
Tips & Warnings
- Boil tap water to rid it of chlorine
- Administer enema’s only under the direction of your doctor. Make sure that the water is no hotter than 40 degrees celsius.
If you really do not want to do an enema you can try 2 teaspoons of Himalayan salt in a cup of warm water and drink a combination of ginger, lemon juice, apple cider vinegar and apple juice and honey.