Things you’ll need:
- non-chlorinated water
- Epsom salts
- Cooking thermometer
- enema bag
- Put 2 quarts of water into a pot
- Add 2 tbsp. Epsom salt and stir
- Heat the water and salt mixture to 40 degrees celsius, making sure that the salt on the bottom of the pot is fully dissolved
- Add the mixture to an enema bag and administer
The salt-and-water mixture will naturally clean the colon without killing the natural flora in the colon.
Tips & Warnings
- Boil tap water to rid it of chlorine
- Administer enema’s only under the direction of your doctor. Make sure that the water is no hotter than 40 degrees celsius.