Detoxing is important as it assists your body in getting rid of waste, toxins and pathogens. This reduces and even eliminates many symptoms AND even helps you to lose weight and feel great.
One way you can provide this support for your body is by going forl lymph drainage massages.
The lymphatic system plays an important role of keeping the immune system functioning. Adverse lifestyle choices, stress, toxins, pathogens, pregnancy, surgeries and medications compromise the immune system. A sluggish lymphatic system can lead to major imbalance and a diseased state.
During a manual lymph drainage massage a therapist will gently massage you from your feet to your head as your lymphatic system runs throughout your body.
Lymphatic drainage can benefit:
- Skin disorders, such as acne, rosacea, eczema
- Metabolic problems, including fatigue, sleep disorders, chronic pain and stress
- Gastrointestinal issues, such as Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS), celiac and Crohn’s disease and constipation
- Rheumatology disorders, like arthritis and osteoporosis, and Fibromyalgia
- Neurologic problems such as migraines and vertigo
- Respiratory congestion, sinus
Drinking warm lemon water and mild exercise also supports your lymphatic system but the best remedy for a healthy lymphatic system is correct breathing. I recommend watching how Wim Hoff does it. Not only will this benefit your lymphatic system it will increase your immunity and calm your mind if you make it a regular practice.
I offer full body lymph drainage massages to assist with lymph drainage and circulation issues.