Similar to radio waves that are heard clearly but remain unseen, your vibrational frequency emanates from your cumulative thoughts, emotions, and consciousness, and is continually being broadcast out into the universe.
The idea of the emotional frequency chart originated in the book “Power vs. Force” by David R. Hawkins, and was further popularized in a book by Abraham Hicks called “Ask and It Is Given.”
A high oscillating vibration like Love, attracts more high frequency, spiritually uplifting and positive experiences in your life. A low vibration like fear attracts just the opposite.
To determine your frequency, pay close attention to your feelings. When you hold positive thoughts in your heart and mind, you feel happy, inspired and content. When you hold negative thoughts, you feel grouchy, angry or sad. The better you feel, the higher your frequency.
You are the creator of your life. You have the power to change your frequency at any given moment.
Ways to raise your frequency vibes:
- Practice regular acts of gratitude. Choose an activity that works for you like writing on pieces of paper and filling a gratitude jar or creating a Gratitude wall which you can see every day. The more grateful you are the more gifts you attract. That is how energy works.
- Yip you’ve heard it before and I will repeat it again…meditation and conscious breathing is the key to raising your vibration.
- Let go and forgive. By doing this you release low vibration emotions, thoughts and memories from your energy realm.
- Eat high vibration foods.
- See yourself as the magnet for higher vibrations. Be that which you want to attract. So if you want more positive people in your life, besides avoiding negative people, you need to practice being more positive.
- Clean up. Go on a detox and clean up your inner environment and at the same time spring-clean your home and office. At the same time reevaluate the people in your life and consider letting go of the relationships and people that bring down your energy. If you cannot let them go completely then start limiting your time with them.
- Disconnect from stimulus like internet, tv, cellphones, gaming. Get out in nature with bare feet and connect to mother earth. Visualise and connect to source.
- Try some frequency medicine to help you raise your cells energy vibrations. These include various sound therapies, bioresonance therapy and rife therapy.
Recommended by CapeTownInsider