If you are living in the Southern hemisphere, now is the perfect time to start planning your food garden so that you can be eating out of it by September.
Each class is an hour long. No experience needed, just an enthusiastic attitude and access to the internet. Cost per class is R100 ($6) per person. Only 5 people per class for individual attention. Notes will be provided.
Classes with experienced Permaculturist and wellness practitioner:
- A beginner’s guide to growing your own food
- Planning your food garden
- How to make healthy soil (incl. how to make compost in 21 days)
- Seeds, seedlings, and plants for a permaculture garden
- Setting up an income producing food garden
- Medicinal gardens
- Food gardening for children (Aged 6 upwards)
- Radical Transformation in 90 days – Heal and create a better version of yourself in 90 days
- Fermentation. How to make various ferments (kombucha, kefir, kimchi) and why they are good for you.
Please contact me to book or for more information. email@example.com or WhatsApp +27 65 924 7332.
Dates: Wed 22 July from 10am to 11am and 4pm to 5pm – A beginners guide to growing your own food and Sat 25 July from 10am to 11am and 4pm to 5pm – Planning your food garden.