Detoxing is important because it assists your body in getting rid of waste, toxins and pathogens and in so doing reducing and eliminating many symptoms and even helps you to lose weight and feel great.
Two ways you can provide this support for your body is by doing manual lymph drainage massage and Ozone therapy. This assists your body to detox via the skin, kidneys and bowel.
Manual lymph drainage massage
The lymphatic system plays a very important role of keeping the immune system functioning. Adverse lifestyle choices, stress, toxins, pathogens, pregnancy, surgeries and medications compromise the immune system. A sluggish lymphatic system can lead to major imbalance and a diseased state.
During a manual lymph drainage massage a therapist will gently massage you from your feet to your head as your lymphatic system runs throughout your body.
A list of problems that can benefit from lymphatic drainage:
- Skin disorders, such as acne, rosacea, eczema
- Metabolic problems, including fatigue, sleep disorders, chronic pain and stress
- Gastrointestinal issues, such as Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS), celiac and Crohn’s disease
- Rheumatology disorders, like arthritis and osteoporosis
- Neurologic problems such as migraines and vertigo
- Respiratory congestion, sinus
Ozone therapy is used to disinfect and improve the body’s intake and use of oxygen, and activating the immune system.
Some of the many benefits of ozone therapy include:
- Inactivating bacteria, viruses, fungi, parasites, yeast, and protozoa
- Stimulating the immune system to speed up healing
- Improving circulation by cleaning the arteries and veins
- Purifying blood and the lymph
- Normalizing hormone and enzyme production
- Reducing pain
- Improving brain function and memory